Category: Health Articles - Spirit
The difference between brain and mind is crucial. What Dr. Glassman, Coach MD does through his work and this blog is to show you how to recognize when you are acting or reacting from your primitive nature controlled by your automatic brain, what he calls the AB. Dr. Glassman is an expert in the fight or flight reaction and can show you how this primitive reaction may be controlling your life. This blog will help you identify and therefore control the AB instead of being controlled by it. When you do this, you can then begin to discover your divine nature with which you can easily connect via your mind. The result - getting to live your everyday extraordinary, tapping into your gifts, talents, and personal strengths so that you can attract and live the life that is perfectly right for you. This will restore within you an indominible faith and belief that you are capable of greatness.
- Maintaining Faith in Hard Times
- Does Prayer Work?
- 6 Key Steps To Rebuilding Faith
- 6 Ways to Find a Soul Mate
- 5 Ways To Appreciate The Little Things (And Attract The Big Ones)
- Daily Magic
- 15 Steps to Happy
- 8 Ways to Live with Faith, Despite the Unspeakable
- Everyone Wants to be Jesus
- Don't Ask/Don't Tell: 7-Steps to Creating Genuine Relationships
- 5 Mind Blowing Concepts About Money
- 5 Things to Do Before You Give Up
- 16 Steps to a Long, Happy, & Passionate Relationship
- 13 Divine Properties Of Water
- 10 Ways To Stay Positive Despite Bad News
- 5 Principles of Genuine Kindness
- 8 Ways To Get Back On Your Feet When Your World Falls Apart
- 7 Traits Of A Serial Victim
- 12 Quotes That Guide My Life
- My Ten Commandments
- Find The Man (Or Woman) Of Your Dreams
- The Spider's Web
- Are You Afraid To Die?
- 7 Reasons Our Pursuit Of Happiness Is All Wrong
- 7 Ways to Go From God-Fearing to God-Loving
In Only 3 Minutes
discover the origin of
ALL of your problems. Really!!
Fill out the form below
to get Instant Access
We guarantee 100% privacy.
Your information will not be shared.