The NY Center for Longevity & Wellness
My goal is to prevent illness and to practice healthcare rather than focus on “sickcare”.
The key to living a long, vibrant, prosperous, healthy life with strong relationships is to effectively manage the challenges of everyday life; hence, balancing stress and maintaining strong optimism. Taking the time to ask questions and listen is the way I can help my patients get to the core of imbalances in body, mind, and spirit.
What builds and sustains the doctor-patient relationship is mutual respect and trust. I develop with my patients appropriate care plans, which may include traditional, conventional approaches and/or alternative, complimentary approaches. Some of the more common health issues that I address with natural or non-pharmacological therapies include: high cholesterol, gastro-esophageal reflux (GERD), hypertension, metabolic syndrome/”pre-diabetes”, stress/anxiety/depression, menopause/pre-menopause, and the latest cutting edge risk management screening for cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Because I have an open-minded approach, I am able to accomodate those patients who request IV administration of various nutrients.*
Even if you have no medical concerns or issues, I can guide you on proper diet/nutrition, supplementation, stress management, and physical fitness. In order to achieve these goals, several years ago I decided to practice within a retainer-based model, which some have labeled “concierge medicine.”
Concierge Medicine generally refers to a private medical practice in which a physician charges some type of retainer fee. Typically, the patient is expected to maintain health insurance for hospitalizations, specialty care, laboratory tests and other diagnostic studies. The main benefit of concierge medicine is a more personalized attention from the physician. It can be summarized in three words: NO MORE WAITING!
Members also enjoy:
- 24/7 availability to the physician via office phone, email, fax, cell phone or pager
- Longer, more relaxed consultations
- Telephone and email consultations
- Same day/next day appointments
- Better access to appointment times
- Preventive care/ weight loss/ nutrition/wellness advice and programs
- Access to prescription services through delivery to home or office
- Prescriptions called-in to your pharmacies
- Access to medical record information
- Reliable and timely follow up
- Same day Speedy referrals
- Full supervision if Hospital care is required
- Coach MD life coaching*
- Discounts on CoachMD products and services
Please feel free to call my office and schedule a 15-minute, no obligation appointment for a more extensive discussion about my practice.
* May incur additional charges
In Only 3 Minutes
discover the origin of
ALL of your problems. Really!!
Fill out the form below
to get Instant Access
We guarantee 100% privacy.
Your information will not be shared.